What A Wonderful World

What A Wonderful World

Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Direction...


So today was church and our church "Desert Stream" went to "Calvary Temple" for a double service, wow was that ever fun! I honestly had a great time dancing and singing during praise and worship, then when the pastor started to preach I was like holy this message is for me. It was about taking a new direction in your life spreading your wings like an eagle and soaring. That os what I am planning on do this summer. My friend Jenna wants me to come live with her in this house for the summer and I want to go so badly, I feel like God is giving me the go ahead. This will be my first time out on my own living, but I am so excited and really want to see what God has for me. This is what I have needed, plus to be able to spend and entire summer with Jenna this will be crazy we get along so well, and I am so super happy. I can barely control my excitement.
This isn't the first time that I wanted to move to Peterborough, I love the city I think it is so beautiful. The best part is, that my parents gave me the okay! and that was important even though they really couldn't stop me to begin with but to hear then say "Megan this is your choice your old enough to make your mind up", makes me even more happy that they trust me enough to make these kinds of decisions! I've been praying for so long for God to give me direction on where he wants me headed, and I believe that I need to do this for myself and just get out and experience stuff for myself. I know for a fact that I will miss all my friends and family, but I know also that I will be back to Belleville! I know this is just the beginning of what God has for me, and I'm just so excited for him to take me farther and deeper. Like I have already said I am so hungry for him, I can't go a day with out worshipping him some how! All I can do is praise him he is so amazing and I know he loves me so much! I want to honour him and follow him for the rest of my life, I surrender everything to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

1 comment:

Jenna Dowling said...

This is so beautiful Megan!! The message on Sunday was pretty amazing.. I wrote down each of the three points because I think I can sit on each one for days and just soak it up.
YAY for PTBO!!! It is great fun, maybe we can take a course together or something... like dance or water aerobics or something!!! OH..and lets not forget the many sunny days spent in the backyard tanning!!
LOVE YOU!! Keep prayin about it sweetie!!!