What A Wonderful World

What A Wonderful World

Monday, March 3, 2008

Forever In My Heart!






I remember the good times,
I remember the not so
 good ones,
We always stuck together no matter what,
I had your back you had mine.
This is a friendship that will continue on,
No matter the trials we come across in life,
Remember all the times we had together.
As we get older I think of all the fun we had,
Hanging out at lunch or even after school.
I love you gals! forever and ever, 
and I hope for the best in the future,
Never forget that I am always here for you.





I just wanted to show some of you girls who have known me for a very long time how much I really appreciate your friendship. I'm so happy I got to know you all. Everyone of you girls are special to me in different ways. I have a different kind of friendship with all of you guys. You all offer different things to me! So basically all I am trying to say is I love you all, no matter what is going to happen in the future.

No comments: