What A Wonderful World

What A Wonderful World

Monday, February 25, 2008

I Can't Wait, I Can't Wait, I won't Wait, I Don't Want To Wait


Don't you love when life throws you curve balls? that's my favourite part... I think.... I really don't know what to think. I want to say that everything is great, but I can't and I feel this anger from deep down inside my heart, that is ready to explode into a thousand pieces (words)... I know I don't mean what I would spew everywhere. I am going to keep my mouth shut but I don't know for how long. People can only wait for so long for something to happen then there is nothing left. I've decided to move on in life and try to put this all behind. I'm deeply sadden, but life goes on and so do I. With God on my side as my right handy man I will make it through, even when I don't think I can or will. He nudges me and says "Hey! cheer up, I love you and thats all that matters". WOW! So true and I am speechless. Speechless to the point where all I can do is weep and fall to my knees, and praise you for who you are! I'm not trying to sound like a religious freak, because I'm not I just know who truly loves me for who I am, who I can trust with my life and who I know will never turns his back on me. Isn't that a man every girl wants in her life? If you say no then you may want to really think about this.  A thousand times over  and over again, I have turned my back on you and I know I am completely wrong for not going with your will, but my own will! I am not deserving of such love(I would say). But you would say differently anyway. 
I can not wait until the day I meet you face to face, I will dance like no one has ever seen before, and sing my heart out to your beautiful name. 
So why am I all strung out and feeling the way I am I have no reason for it, none at all I tried, it didn't work out for the time being or even forever who knows, thats right only you God... We will see in time because God I know you work in mysterious ways! 

 So I will wait, I can wait, I can wait, I will wait, I do want to wait.


No comments: