What A Wonderful World

What A Wonderful World

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Learning to Trust You!

So over the last few months I have had bloggers blockage... its a common disease, where you have no clue what to talk about LOL. Well a lot has happened in the last couple months. I'm back home in Frankford, I miss Peterborough and everyone I met there! I got my old job back here *hoot hoot*, and now I am dating the most incredible guy (wink wink). 
Anyways moving back to Frankford was so challenging for me having to share a room again with my sister and not being able to keep my room clean grrrrrr. Plus I miss the freedom that I had on my own not worrying about what my parents were going to say to me about everything I was going to do, plus I miss the cooking for myself and Jenna. I really picked up on the cooking I like doing it now on occasion. I had the perfect summer just to get away from everything here at home and go out and just explore somewhere new on my own. I loved the feeling of that kind of freedom. Helped me sort out different areas of my life as well, such as; love life and friendships. Come to realize God had a much  bigger plan for me in my love life then I knew would happen. And as for friendships showed me who truly did care for me. I want to thank Jenna for being there the whole time and listening to my ranting and raving about different boys(she heard it all). Thanks for just listening and helping me sort everything out. I miss our tea time in the evening, dancing around listening to our music loud or just a quiet day at home watching movies.
As for missing Peterborough, I miss not walking around everywhere and actually having to work to get to some place. The scenery down there is quite beautiful and highly recommend you go there for a day to check it out yourself. I liked to go walk by the water in the morning or mid afternoons and just watch people canoe, or fishing. It was such a peaceful place for a person to relax.
Now on to my new boyfriend, this summer I was challenged in many ways by boys. That is one major reason why I moved to Peterborough was to get away from a situation (that I won't get into details about), I thought God had plans for me with a couple different guys but as soon as I got to kno' hen I started to get funny feelings. I talked it over with Jenna she gave me some advice and told me she was praying for me to make the right decisions. I will never forget one day I was just totally bummed out by one guy, and Jenna being the darling she was told me straight up,"Megan, I don't think this is the guy for you. I think you know this already. You will just know it when you meet him, and I believe it is going to be very soon, with in the next couple months". I was like uhh okay you know your right, but still bummed out. 
Wasn't until I came home. I went into this Christian chat site I like to go to just to talk to other Christians all around the world. One day I will never forget this day was the end of August. I went into chat and was just chatting away with different people when all of a sudden a older lady comes in and say;"Any Canadians in here?" I was like like,"OH pick me! I'm canadian". She said "Here meet Ticats" I said ooh ok haha! turns out he lived only a couple hours away from me. He is a Christian boy! and I was like wow! he is so cute and sweet. We met for the first time Sept 7th I do believe and we hit off there and then. It's only been a couple months and we both are still getting to know one another and encouraging each other in God. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to share this time of my life with. It is hard day by day not seeing him on a regular basis, but when we do get to see one another, it is like fireworks and it's the best feeling I have ever had from one guy. I thank God so much for sending Darryl into my life, he really knows what I need and what type of building up I can use so I can grow stronger in him. Well I know this is a long blog but I just wanted to share my feelings and thoughts in this! and where I have come from since summer.

No comments: