What A Wonderful World

What A Wonderful World

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Patience... What's That?

So this weekend I had the privilege of spending it with my wonderful boyfriend. I had the greatest time. I see why God stresses having patience with love is a good thing, and possibly one of the hardest things for me to do, now I know what its like to be patient. The best thing about being in a relationship with him is the fact that we both have the same perspective on life, we both love God with all our hearts, and have the mind frame for the future. I am very thankful and excited to share my true feelings with him, and each time I see him they get stronger and stronger. Whenever I look at pictures I can barely believe that I have finally met a Christian guy who is strong in what he believes, puts God first in his relationship and gives God all the time he can. He inspires me to get deeper and deeper into my relationship with God. 
This weekend Darryl and I went to Peterborough and visited Jenna and Ryan for a bit, that was a good time just talking to them. I miss them and love them so much! after that I went to my old workplace and said "hello" to some of my old co workers, then after that we went for a walk down by the water and took pictures of scenery and ours and finally we went out for dinner at Mexi Cali Rosas. That was so delicious! We had our drive home where we talked and cuddled and talked more. I made him watch Dirty Dancing the older one, and he actually liked it LOL.. so you see I have good taste in movies hahaha.  But all in all I had a good time with him like I normally do. We talked a lot about possibilities, and if its God's plans. We have a lot to learn yet about our relationship, but we believe that God is center then everything will work out for the best. Only God holds the key to our futures and only he knows exactly what we need to succeed. We pray together and ask God for strength, I believe "The couple that pray together, stay together". So I want to thank God, my parents, Darryl and everyone who have ever encouraged me to keep strong and keep believing that everything happens for a purpose, whether it happens for the good or it happens for the bad. God is always with me and will never leave me. Amen!

1 comment:

Jenna Dowling said...

Aww having you 2 up (even if it was for a sort time) was so great!! PLease come when-ever you can!!!
I am glad you 2 are praying together, it's something Ry & I do too - so important.

And... I have to say, you are SO strong Megan -- and I love your perseverance to push forward and demand who God has had chosne for you all along. I saw you go through a few tiring times.. and I am proud of you. And now, I am sure you are glad too!!!

Love you & keep blogging!!!