What A Wonderful World

What A Wonderful World

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Quotes

These are some really inspiring quotes from the book "Meditations from Conversations with God". I  was walking around in Coles bookstore and I came across this book, and I'm the type of person who likes good quotes, and this book just popped right out at me. Hope you enjoy!

On Creating Reality

You do not live each day to discover what it holds
for you, but to create it. You are creating your reality
every minute, probably without knowing it.


On Coming to Terms with Yourself

There comes a time in evolution of every soul
when the chief concern is no longer the survival
of the physical body,but the growth of the spirit;
no longer the attainment of worldly success, but
the realization of Self.


On Expressing Your Feelings

It is not nearly so important how well a message is
received as how well it is sent.

You cannot take responsibility for how well another 
accepts your truth; you can only ensure how well it is 
communicated. And by how well, I don't mean merely 
how clearly; I mean how lovingly, how compassionately,
how sensitively, how courageously, and how completely.


On Understanding What Makes Relationships Work

Most people enter relationships with an eye toward what
they can get out of them, rather than what they can put 
into them. The purpose of relationship is to decide what
part of yourself you'd like to see "show up," not what
part of another you can capture and hold.


On Your Duty to Others

Let this be your task, let this be your greatest joy; to give
people back to themselves. Even in their darkest hour.
Especially in that hour.


When you read these your going to get different meanings then me. I hope that you can apply these to your life in any way, as I am trying to do as I speak.



No comments: