What A Wonderful World

What A Wonderful World

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ice Lattes, Toast and Early Mornings!

So this morning I got up extra early so I could talk to me sweetie(usually do get up at this time for him). The reason we do this is so we can try and encourage each other to have a great day! seeming tomorrow I will be seeing him, I know for a fact I will have an amazing weekend with him!
Its off to work for me in just over a hour, I hope the day doesn't drag on like it did yesterday. There's so much excitement for the weekend and I just want to be there right now lol. Well I didn't really have anything to write about but I do want to put a quote up, so perhaps I can encourage you as well.

On the Decision You Make Today

Remember, life is an ongoing process of creation.
You are creating your reality every minute.
The decision you make today is often not the choice
you make tomorrow. Yet here is a secret of all Masters:
keep choosing the same thing.

That gives you something to ponder on for the day, as I will be doing as well!

1 comment:

Jenna Dowling said...

mmm this sounds like an amazing morning!
Still wish we could have hung out... soon though!!!

Love yah sweetie