What A Wonderful World

What A Wonderful World

Monday, December 22, 2008

Update of Events in My Life!


So it has been what feels like a century since I have written on here!

So he goes nothing! Well since I have last time I have posted anything I have met my boyfriends hilarious crazy family (which I fit into), turned 20 and almost Christmas where I get to spend that with him boyfriend as well.

So I met his parents the weekend of my birthday. I know what your thinking wow crazy! your meeting the parents plus your turning 20! EEEK! as if turning 20 isn't a big enough event as it is! No longer am I a teenager, but an adult now!.... does this mean I have to grow up?

So I met the mother and sister first of all and we hit it off right from the beginning they welcomed me as if I was already a member of their family! phew there's that brink off my shoulder... finally to get the father's approval! and turns out he loves me too! if you as I think it's because we are both coffee and steak lovers lol! I met so much of his family and friends that weekend! I was so overwhelmed, but I had a good time! Then the Saturday when we had plans to go back to my house! they decided they were gonna get a cake for me! and everyone sang happy birthday to me! I was so embarrassed, wasn't expecting that at all! honestly! but in the end they invited me back again! So since then I have been there like 4 times in counting! their my new family and I love them all! 

So now I'm 20 and it is weird to say that I feel so old now, even if I'm not really that old. But still it's a big change to be an adult now. So I'm planning now to go to College and get a degree in hairdressing within the near future! just need to get my butt in gear!

!n like 3 days now it will be Christmas and I get to spend it with my family and my boyfriend! my first Christmas with a guy, especially a guy I really care for! I'm so excited to give him his presents, and I can't wait to see what he got me... hehehehhehe! So this will be special for me for sure! He is so awesome and good to me! He Spiritually and physically helps me get through anything, and always has such good advice! I'm so thankful God sent him into my life, I couldn't be more happier with any other guy! 

Well better wrap this up! life is so good and I'm so excited to see what the future holds for me! I just thank God for loving me and showing that things will always get better if I just keep focusing on him! 

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

You are too cute!! It all sounds wonderful. And really - from my perspective - 20 is not all that bad!

:)

Hugs!
Rhonda