What A Wonderful World

What A Wonderful World

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Little Bit Of HOPE Is All We Need

So it's been such a long time since I have written anything on here! So here it goes;

Since the last time I have blogged a lot has happened in my life, might not be a lot too you but it is for me lol.... I'm still with the same guy its been 7 and a half months, a lot of people didn't think I would last that long, but I believe in God more then I believe in what some people tell me. So that's all good there. We will just have too see what God has in store, he holds the future not me.I have bought myself a new car that I absolutely love! it's a Grand Am SE, she is a beaut lol! silver, with a sunroof and man can she pick up speed, and is good on gas!

So lately I have been feeling sort of lonely, and so angry with myself and some choices I have made, but am forgiven for.  Just having such a tense feeling in my spirit, such a deep ugly feeling that made me not appreciate, but much hate everything I have here. I don't know why I felt this way. Right now in my life everything is going so well for me, and I couldn't ask for any better people that are in my life. God is so good and he has so much for me, and I know this. I have plans for my future that I believe God is supporting me on 100%, and I'm keeping it on the DL until I go for sure. So please pray for these plans that I have, even if you don't know what they are. 

Plus just 15 days ago I found out that I am going to join a church going on a missions trip to Mexico, I'm so excited for this experience. I have never been to Mexico before, but it is definitely a place I want to go has been for many years now. Best part is that I am going down to help people who are in need! Can't wait this will hopefully be what I have been needing to do, get my levels back up. I crave missions trips and I've been craving for awhile now. The funniest part too me going on this trip is the fact that it was a total God moment. Since a lady at work told me she was going to Mexico with her church for missions I have been wanting to go but didn't know how I could afford it with car payments, insurance, and phonebills..... but God came through in all of this. She told me that she just had this feeling I should be going, and I told her that yes I have been having this feeling for a while myself. So I knew God wanted me to go. I found out the next day that they were going to sell me the ticket for 200 dollars! I was so shocked and blessed! God basically was handing me this ticket! So thanks to my parents, and this wonderful group I'm going with! I could afford to go! I'm so excited! I believe everything will be okay! God has us in his hands and I know he won't let anything go wrong too his people who are going down to help others! I have more faith in God then I do in the news and what everyone around me is telling me! I'm not scared to go there, because I know everything will happen like it's suppose to, and there is a reason for us going there. Maybe there is a healing involved or someone needs to hear The Word of God! 
As you can tell I'm more pumped to go then scared! So please pray that everything will go as it should! I know it will but more prayer is always good to have!


No comments: