What A Wonderful World

What A Wonderful World

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Everything Happens for a Reason!

So I'm not going to Mexico now for missions, I'm a little disappointed, but I know everything happens for a reason. I chose not too go so I would be able to share this experience with some people I was going with next year! So I know next year is going to be so incredible! I definetly can not wait! 
I'm sure there is going to be ore opportunities this year for missions, so I will just have to wait and see. Just take note I didn't choose not to go because I'm afraid of this flu, because I'm not! I chose to go because I want to go with this lady from work, who is searching for God and knows he is there, but just hasn't grasped the whole concept yet! So I am going to have an incredible time with her next year!
So I'm praying for all those who are affected by this flu, I pray it all passes through and that everyone will be cured of it! God works in mysterious ways remember!

No comments: