What A Wonderful World

What A Wonderful World

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Big Things Come In Small Packages

Well as you all know by now I didn't get going on my Mission's Trip, because of this swine flu everyone is all worked up about, you know what thats okay because God has something huge planned for me when we go in June! I know it, I just keep getting that feeling that he has something special planned out for me. Some people can not see why I am not scared to go to Mexico, but I know why and God knows why, and basically thats all that matters. I know I won't have support from some people when I go in June, truth be told I'm not going so I can please those guys, I am going to please God by doing his work and showing his love. I'm extremely excited to go. 
So because I couldn't go to Mexico me and my Ma spent the whole day in Toronto on friday. We drove to Oshawa and hopped on the go to Union station. Had a great day shopping and basically getting to know my Ma a bit more, even if she does make me mad sometimes she can be kinda cool too. We hung out as if we were just friends, no fighting was quite nice. We went to Baton Rouge for lunch, then off into the Eaton centre, where I was all ready to find a dress and some shoes for a few wedding I will be attending this summer. I managed to find the perfect dress, I definitely knew it was the dress that I needed to get as soon as I saw it. There is a floral pattern on the dress and the flowers and purple and blue, very elegant looking. The shoes I bought are a purple colour and again fell in love with them as soon as I saw em! teir perfect for the outfit. All I need to find now is a gorgeous purple purse. After our long and exhausting day of shopping, we met up with my boyfriend my lover Darryl... lol. I'm really falling hard and fast for him. Not too fast a God pace fast lol! That made my weekend even better, because he knew I was really down about not getting to go to Mexico so he came to cheer me up.
Saturday I hung out with my bestest Cait and my lova again! We all just hung out and talked for a bit, and then went done to my nannie and poppa's house for a BBQ. I met one of my cousins boyfriends and I met one of the newest editions to our family baby chloe, she is very very cute. She is a second cousin too me. We just chatted there and hung out with my fam good times! Then we came back to my place where we watched 300 lol *THIS IS SPARTA* bahahaha good movie lol.
Sunday was church and my graduation day from the course I have been taking for almost 2 years! wow doesn't it feel amazing to be finally done. So we received our diploma's in a frame, and had a bunch of pictures taken, and after church my parents took us out to Swiss Chalet to celebrate! wasa very good afternoon, until Darryl had to go back to the GO train so he could go home. Oh Well I am going to see him next weekend and can't wait! 

No comments: